Bihar Board 10th Class Result 2018: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) board was established in the year 1952 and was given the responsibility for the regulating all the activities which were of concern education in the state of Bihar.
The headquarter of the board is situated in Patna and the board conducts the examination for the 10th standard students which will give them the stepping stone in their carrier as it is the deciding factor in every student’s life which will determine the qualifying marks or division of the candidate for which he/she will be eligible to take admission in the next class of their school.
Bihar Board 10th Class Result 2018
The Bihar board will be releasing the results of the board examination which were conducted in the month of February and March and after the successful completion of exams, the board will evaluate the students answer sheets and announce the results of the student in the month of June 2018.
The Bihar board will issue the Bihar Board 10th Class Result in online mode only and on the official website of the board students are advised to check the website regularly for any notification regarding the announcement of results of the Board no other mode of announcement results will be made.
बिहार बोर्ड की 10वीं बोर्ड का रिजल्ट जल्द
Details about the Bihar School Examination 10th Results Releasing Information–
Looking at the pattern of the Bihar board on how it announced the results of the examination it is assumed that the results will be announced in the 4th week of June 2018 the board will conduct the examination for the students who have applied for the supplementary paper probably in the month of August or September 2018 depends on the arrival of results.
Factors which the examination contains for the students of the Previous Years are as Follows-
Large number of candidates appear in the examination of the Bihar board every year and the statistics of them are represented in the table below with the pass percentage the ratio of boys and girls in attendance and the total number of qualified students list also.
|Year||Number of Students Appeared||Pass Percentage||Boys Percentage||Girls Percentage|
Steps to Check the Bihar Board 10th Class Result Online as Follows–
Candidates must read the instruction given below for the successful checking of the Bihar board results online
- Firstly, candidates must log into the official website of the Bihar board which is www.biharboard.ac.in
- Click on the exam result link which will be highlighted once the results have been announced on the website.
- Student then must enter the details of themselves like the name of the student, the roll number the exam centre on the webpage.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the screen.
- The result of the student will appear on the screen for viewing, student must carefully check the result and details mentioned on it for the correct retrieval of the result.
- Print a hard copy of the result for reference later on the admission process.
Important Key Points Which are to be Remembered by the Students –
These points are to be remembered by all the appearing candidates in the examination of class 10th
- All students will get their documents such as Marks sheet and passing certificate from the school they study in.
- After the announcement of the results, the documents will be provided to students in one-month period time.
- Results are to kept secured by the students as it will be required for their admission in the next class.
- The hardcopy which was printed at the time of results arrival is to be kept safe till the school officially provides the results to the students.
- The details mentioned on the results are to be examined carefully by the students to avoid any confusion.
- If there are any mistakes found in the printed results of the schools, the students must contact the school administration immediately.
NOTE- The following information is based on the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) result process and the retrieval of the answer sheets if the students feel the need of rechecking the answer sheets. The article is written in simple terms and steps which is easy for students to understand if the student feels confused on a certain process or topic they can log into the official website of the board and clear their doubts regarding the information.